Ha Sefako, Butha Buthe, Lesotho
I graduated from Penn State and currently live in Lesotho, Southern Africa as I serve in the Peace Corps!

My Lesotho Videos

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Surprise Party!!

On my way to dinner with my friends Kristin and Justin, we took a pit stop at La Bella Bean to turn off the alarm that accidently went off after closing.  I thought it was so cool that Kristin and I just happened to be a few streets away from the coffee shop when Ashley called to ask me to swing by and take care of the alarm.  As soon as I walked in, the lights went on and some of my friends from work, my family, and neighbors yelled "SURPRISE!"  As it turns out, everyone knew about it and planned a great party.  I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate one of my last nights in Pittsburgh than a party at the Bean! 

I'm the worlds worst blogger...but you get the idea!!!


No comments: