Ha Sefako, Butha Buthe, Lesotho
I graduated from Penn State and currently live in Lesotho, Southern Africa as I serve in the Peace Corps!

My Lesotho Videos

Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone!!! I only have a few minutes, and didn't have time to write a post on my laptop. Hopefully, I will be able to write a few and post them on Christmas Eve. I just want to say that I LOVE reading everyone's comments!!! Maria tried calling me today and couldn't get through. I am not sure what the problem is. Texts worked though! So if you want, we can try texting? We are in town today to shop for food and get any supplies we need. I need to buy a new dish washing bowl because I snapped mine in half.

So on Christmas Eve, all 19 of us will be back in the training center. We are in charge of cooking for ourselves on Christmas! We have a great spread planned. I'll type a more detailed list this week in my hut.

Hope everything is going well! I miss everyone! I'll make sure I have a few fun posts by Wednesday! Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: